Event Technology Associate
Cutting edge corporate event marketing firm is seeking an Event Technology Associate to join our team! This individual will organize and execute all things tech for our Event Managers that will make a memorable impact to their target audiences.
Position offered is as a 1099 Independent Contractor.
This individual must be HIGHLY interested in event technology, creative, considered a “techie”, have high energy, and ready to perform the unimaginable in a very timely manner. You will need to act proactively and without much guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of the people with whom you work.
Before you scroll down to the position’s responsibilities and requirements, please review these simple questions to see if you have the potential to be a good fit.
- Are you overly detail oriented?
- Are you a “techie”?
- Are you comfortable with basic editing in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator?
- Can you thrive and persevere through the chaos and stress that goes hand and hand with event planning?
- Can you adjust on the fly?
- Can you multi-task while ensuring nothing falls through the cracks?
- Are you capable of learning, being flexible and innovative to manage and execute a wide variety of event related tasks?
- Are you comfortable working with various levels of vendors?
If you said yes to the above, we may be the perfect team for you to join!
- Plan and execute
- Different tier mobile apps based on client budget
- Cvent registration pre/on-site/post event
- Plan and oversee
- Execution of different tier event websites
- Graphics, print and digital
- Internal Teams and Production
- Powerpoint creation/modification for internal and external client
- Training of digital applications to team
- Proven experience in corporate events (3-5 years)
- Skilled in project management best practices;
- EXTREMELY Computer savvy; Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Google Drive;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Customer-service orientation;
- Team player with an ability to demonstrate leadership skills;
- BA/BS from an American accredited university in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field; and
- Flexible with ability to work across different time zones.
- Experience in Cvent – OnArrival, CrowdCompass (2+ years)
- Event Mobile Apps (2+ Years)
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
- Movie Editing