Cutting edge corporate event marketing firm is seeking an Event Admin in the Silicon Valley to join our team! This individual will assist to organize and oversee the execution of corporate events that will make a memorable impact to their target audiences.
Position offered is as a 1099 Independent Contractor.
This individual must be self motivated, responsible, high energy, and ready to perform the unimaginable in a very timely manner. You will need to act proactively and without much guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of the people with whom you work.
Before you scroll down to the position’s responsibilities and requirements, please review these simple questions to see if you have the potential to be a good fit.
- Are you overly detail oriented?
- Can you thrive and persevere through the chaos and stress that goes hand and hand with event planning?
- Can you adjust on the fly?
- Can you multi-task while ensuring nothing falls through the cracks?
- Are you capable of learning, being flexible and innovative to manage and execute a wide variety of event related tasks?
- Are you comfortable working with various levels of vendors?
If you said yes to the above, we may be the perfect team for you to join!
- RFP Management
- Creating, distributing and analyzing results
- Vendor Management/POC
- ROS Management
- Research! Research! Research!
- Locations, venues, hot spots
- New clients
- Industry trends
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong work tenure: five years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Familiarity with online calendars and systems
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Flexible with ability to work across different time zones.